In 1988 Joseph Benny felt led by God to offer national Christian leadership training to people through out Asia. Ever since then AMC has been committed to train national Christian leaders in Asia.
Is AMC affiliated with a particular denomination?
We are an interdenominational ministry, supported by a wide range of evangelical denominations and individuals. Since we began in 1988, we have been privileged to work with many different Evangelical groups both in Eastern and Western countries. We are honored to be recognized by most Christian leaders as one of the leading cutting edge ministries working in Asia today.
What does AMC do?
AMC partners with Christians around the world, providing national Christian leadership training to bring people into fellowship with Christ, and train church leaders to start new churches.
What is the purpose of AMC?
We are called by God to provide national leaders training in Asia, so that people prepared by the Holy Spirit will be brought into the fellowship of Christ.
How does AMC achieve that purpose?
AMC adheres to Biblical principles of efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability. To be efficient, we train national leaders only with those who have shown a desire to lead national people, providing quality leadership at the lowest possible cost. To be effective, we train partner churches and agencies in evangelistic uses of leadership that get the best results. We believe we are accountable to God first, then to our supporters and partners.
How does AMC differ from other Bible Schools?
Our ministry is unique. Rather than focusing on raw numbers of Bible schools, our emphasis is on the use of leadership and the results of that use. That is why we partner to train leaders to churches and agencies who agree to report to us on how these leaders were used and what results were achieved. Those who agree to supply these reports can receive our training and train leaders.
How does AMC get national people?
AMC equips local churches in the countries where we work--we supply them with information about leadership training programs. This allows local leaders to reach out to their network local leaders and introduce to them our training programs.
What does it cost to train a national leader?
The average cost to train a native leader is $100.00. This includes all training materials, accommodation, food, and administration. This training consists of 90 days in a classroom and two years practical fieldwork under supervision. After the completion of fieldwork, AMC will grant a leadership certificate.
Can I trust AMC with my gifts?
Our finances are reviewed annually by a board of directors and audited each year by an independent auditing firm. We are committed to financial disclosure and trustworthy stewardship. A complete financial report is available upon request.
How can I become involved in AMC's ministry?
There are a number of different levels at which you can become involved: First, we need your prayers. Second, you can become a committed Partner by supporting AMC financially on a monthly or annually basis. You can join the program at whatever giving level you like. Or, you can give gifts according to your own giving schedule. It is only through people like you that AMC can reach others with God's good news.
Where is the International office located and who is the International Director?
Our international office is in Toronto, Canada and Joseph Benny, MDiv, serves as the International Director. The International ministry is directed by a Board of Christian leaders.
What are AMC's beliefs?
1. We believe that leading people to Jesus Christ through national leaders is our main task.
2. We believe the national leader is the most effective missionary tool to 21st century in Asia. They are reaches people where they are. They speak their language. They are inexpensive, and they are available 24 hours a day.
3. We believe in working through local churches overseas. They know who in their area wants leaders, and they can disciple those who give their lives to Christ as a result of these leaders work.
4. We believe God called us to seek prayer and financial partnership from North American individuals, churches and foundations to support the work of training these national leaders.
5. We believe training the national leaders to equip, encourage, support and sharpen them to become more effective leaders.
6. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
7. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
8. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
9. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
10. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
11. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
12. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.